[NEohioPAL] Taming of the Shrew

orrville players orrvilleplayers at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 03:33:41 PDT 2022

Orrville Community Theater & The Zimmerman Bury Octagon House Present: “Taming
of the Shrew”

Join us for a some Shakespeare on the Lawn!  Bring your own chairs or
ground covering!  Directed by Chelsea Alleman, Orrville Community Theater
will take over the lawn at The Zimmerman Bury Octagon House on  September 16 &
17 at 7pm and September 18 at 2:30pm.
Zimmerman-Bury Octagon House is located at  10095 Wadsworth Road
Marshallville  OH 44645, just south of SR 585.

Tickets will be $10 in advance on our Website or on EventBrite.   Bought on
site, tickets will be $12.
Family 4 pack ($36) and 3-day event ($26) also available on our website
only.

Tickets available on our website:
www.orrvillecommunitytheater.org
Or on EventBrite
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/taming-of-the-shrew-by-orrville-community-theater-tickets-409358521357

Concessions will be available for donation to The Zimmerman Bury Octagon
House.

Orrville Community Theater is a non-profit community theater based out of
Orrville OH.

Orrville Community Theater
P. O.  Box 357
Orrville OH 44667
330-439-2051
www.orrvillecommunitytheater.org
--
Shannan Kurjian OCT Business Manager 330-439-2051
www.orrvillecommunitytheater.org Find us on Facebook & Instagram!