[NEohioPAL] Live show at Mapleside Farms Paid Actors needed

Stunt Cat stuntcatprod at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 07:47:01 PDT 2022

Need more actors for The Princess and the Pumpkin.
We are looking for additional cast members to fulfill our show schedule.
Patch Greenleaf. 23-30 Handsome, good comedic timing.
Paisley Pumpkin 13-26 Best friend to Princess Melrose, Sweet and innocent -
communicates through her own made up pantomimes
Princesses Melrose 20-28 - Raised by her widowed father, she is grounded
and strong, playful and direct.  Loves nature and animals and the outdoors.

We open this Friday September 16th and run every weekend until Oct. 30th.
Shows will be broken up between multiple cast members.
Show schedule is Fridays 6:30p and 8pm
Saturdays 11a, 1230p, 230, 4, 515, 630 and 8p
Sundays 11a, 1230p, 230, 4, and 515

Pay is $13/hr for show days.
Send pics and resume and a video audition would be great but not necessary
to:
stuntcatprod at gmail.com