[NEohioPAL] Youth Ensemble Auditions at Stage Door Studios - Ages 10-16

cardydeb at hotmail.com cardydeb at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:38:36 PDT 2022

Stage Door Studios invites you to audition for our IMPACT YOUTH VOCAL ENSEMBLE (Ages 10-16)

Inspiring Music Presented by Amazing & Creative Teen/Tweens

Audition Required - Sunday, September 25th - 1:30pm

Details & Sign Up for Audition: https://www.stagedoorstudios.org/impact-ensemble

Rehearsals Saturdays (October 2, 2022 - March 5, 2023 (1:30-3:30pm)

Do you love to sing?  Do you want to improve your overall stage presence, movement, vocal production & performance?  IMPACT will be a training ensemble in a “show choir” style.  ​We will work on: strengthening vocal ability, agility and stamina, harmonization, blend, fine tune intonation and storytelling, while performing various styles of music from Broadway to Classic to Pop. The songs chosen will be encouraging or inspiring in nature. This is also designed to help prepare students, build confidence and gain experience as they move into auditions for High School Special Ensembles.