[NEohioPAL] Free Classes next week at The Studio in Independence

The Studio thestudio6928 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:51:14 PDT 2022

Join us at *The Studio* next week as we open all of our classes for* FREE
TRIALS.*

The Studio offers dance in a variety of styles and levels. From tots to
adults, beginner to advanced, we have something for everyone, including a
boys class!  At *The Studio*, we believe that dance is for *EVERY BODY*

Click the link below to see our class offerings
The Studio: Bring A Friend/Free Trial Week (signupgenius.com)
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b094eaca922a6f94-bring2>

Or visit us at www.TheStudio6928.com for more information !

We hope to see you next week!

*(use promo code NEOPAL for a special discount for NEOPAL members)*

--

*The Studio*
*216-901-1914*