[NEohioPAL] Corrected position - PAID POSITION –SOUND DESIGNER – BECK CENTER YOUTH THEATER

Sarah Clare sclare at beckcenter.org
Mon Sep 26 07:23:07 PDT 2022

Beck Center for the Arts’ Youth Theater is accepting resumes for a Sound Designer for its 2022 production of The CANTERBURY TALES OR…GEOFFREY CHAUCER’S FLYING CIRCUS. This is a paid position (flat fee per production). *Our previous post listed the need for a stage manager in error. We are indeed in need of a sound designer for this production.

The production is directed by Russel Stich, and will perform in the Senney Theater at Beck Center for the Arts from November 3-6. Age range of student actors will range from 6–18.

Please email cover letter and resume to sclare at beckcenter.org. No phone calls please.

THE CANTERBURY TALES OR…GEOFFREY CHAUCER’S FLYING CIRCUS
Written by Burton Baumgarner
Production Information:

Tech Week:  October 30-November 2, 2022
Sunday between 12:00 – 7:00pm and Weeknights between 5:00 – 9:00 pm

Production Dates:
Student Matinee: Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
Friday, November 4, 2022 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
* * * * *

Beck Center for the Arts welcomes and engages individuals who share the goal of enhancing the human spirit through arts experiences. As an equal opportunity employer, Beck Center considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.

Learn more about us at www.beckcenter.org  - Beck Center for the Arts is more than a non-profit organization that combines professional theater with arts education. We create art experiences. We are committed to creating an arts experience that is as individual as the people we serve with eclectic performances to suit many tastes, education opportunities for all ages and abilities, community outreach and free exhibitions.