[NEohioPAL] Coming up at Imposters Theater - BIG Comedy Night Friday, New Improv and Comedy Writing Workshops

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 10:38:00 PDT 2022

*Coming Up @Imposters Theater*
*Imposters BIG Comedy Night @Forest City Brewery*
Friday 09/30 8pm $15
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=e07c2ba5a9&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Come out to Forest City Brewery for our BIG variety show overstuffed with
our favorite improv, sketch, stand up, & other nonsense!

*2-Week Joke Writing Workshop with Kevin Bain & Michael Busch*
Saturdays 10/01/22-10/08/22 4:15-6:15pm
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=7bbe23e8be&e=8aeda9a7f9>
In this 2-week workshop we will go over ways to find topics and generate
ideas, comedic joke structure, and you will get a chance to workshop some
of your jokes in a writers room setting.

*4-Week Creating Comedic Characters Workshop with Michael Busch*
Wednesdays 10/05/22-10/26/22 7-9pm
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=01d250b88b&e=8aeda9a7f9>
This workshop will go over basic comedic structure, ways to find
inspiration for characters, and how to pitch your idea. Over the 4 weeks
you will develop, perform, and get feedback on 2-3 original characters.

*Improv Level 1*
Tuesdays 7-9pm Beginning 10/25/22
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=6a013f4fda&e=8aeda9a7f9>
This course is an introduction to long-form improvisation, based on the
style developed by The iO Theater and The Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
We will start with a focus on the fundamentals - agreement, listening, and
support - as well as the thing that should come across in every scene: the
fun.
*Check out our full schedule here
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/schedule>*