[NEohioPAL] Dancing Wheels Community Day Saturday, October 8

Sara Lawrence-Sucato marketing at dancingwheels.org
Mon Oct 3 15:58:59 PDT 2022

Dancing Wheels Community Day Saturday, October 8

Join the School of Dancing Wheels for a FREE day of classes open to the community. Community Day at Dancing Wheels is Saturday, October 8, 2022. Classes are available from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Our studios are located at 3030 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115.

Try the various classes that we offer both in-studio and online. Then sign up for the remainder of the Fall session classes running through December 17, 2022.

In-studio and online classes include ballet, jazz funk, hip-hop, conditioning, contemporary, combo, Flamenco, tap, wheelchair technique, and performance ensemble.

Registration link -- https://dancingwheels.wufoo.com/forms/z8l8d5f06fwi8w/

For more information www.dancingwheels.org/dancing-wheels-school/

Call 216-432-0306 or email school at dancingwheels.org.