[NEohioPAL] Senior/grandchild talent needed

Megan Weaver megan_weaver at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 05:55:37 PDT 2022

Casting Call for Senior Models and Grandkids:

When: Week of 10/10 to 10/14 (we are flexible, please list your availability)
Where: Akron/Canton area (exact locations TBD)
What: Lifestyle product photography
Who: Male and Female, Active seniors, silver or gray hair is preferred but not required.
ALSO: Male and Female Kids ages 2-8

We have a few product shoots upcoming that require senior models. These are still photos so no lines but we will be taking candid action photos so acting talents are welcomed. We will be shooting photos of a man and woman using a "rollator" style walker. Also, we will be doing a shoot of grandkids receiving a silver coin in their Christmas stocking from grandparents.

Compensation: YES ($75.00 per hour, 2-hour guarantee)

Please submit your photo and schedule of availability to:

megan_weaver at hotmail.com

Thank You!