[NEohioPAL] Foluke Cultural Arts Job Posting

Nicole Hatcher nicole at folukearts.org
Thu Oct 6 10:10:10 PDT 2022

Foluke Cultural Arts Center is looking for Teaching Artists for summer
classes. Classes will be taught through multiple school partnerships. We
are looking for teaching artists for theatre, dance and African drum.
Other areas are welcome to apply. We are fulfilling substitute positions
too.

Foluke Cultural Arts is dedicated to empowering youth through art, arts
education, and culture with inner-city kids.

Classes will be held at Friendly Inn and local partner sites. $50 per
hour.

If you are interested in this opportunity please email your resume and
cover letter to Nicole at folukearts.org or call 216-659-9346/216-432-3772.
Pleas use the link below for a full description.
tinyurl.com/cuwze5w2