[NEohioPAL] Auditions for CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - THE LUMINESCENT MOON THEATRE

The Luminescent Moon Theatre theluminescentmoon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 07:30:13 PDT 2022

The Luminescent Moon Theatre is having a Christmas Special this year!

We will be hosting a Christmas special on December 10th and 11th!

We hope to bring some classic Christmas tunes, some giggles through comedy,
watch some pretty dancing, and enjoy a story together at the theatre all
while munching Christmas cookies and drinking hot chocolate with
marshmallows!

If you are interested in being part of this fun this year, please call us
at 234-348-2022 or email me at theluminescentmoon at gmail.com to schedule a
video or in person audition and to gather more details!

We hope to find singers, dancers, comedians, and anything else you may have
to offer! This is a volunteer opportunity and we will have 5 or 6
rehearsals! ❤️💚

We are located at 84 N Portage Street Doylestown Ohio 44230, if you Google
map us, it may be hard to find us. We are the building behind The Great
Wall of Chinese right downtown Doylestown and up the stairs through the
double steel doors!
--
🤍 Molly Marie 🤍
The Luminescent Moon Theatre 🌙