[NEohioPAL] SEEKING DRUMMER for theatrical space rock band

Zach Palumbo zach at palumbo.io
Sun Oct 16 17:07:50 PDT 2022

Hi, friends!

Future Perfect, a band made up of David L. Munnell, Noah Hrbek, Jonah
Raider-Roth, Ryan Bissett, and myself, is seeking a long-term drummer. We
play our own material. We have a roughly 45-minute set which we hope to
produce both as an LP and as a theatrical production. We've played a
handful of shows including one recently at IngenuityFest, and we plan on
gigging around more once we have a full lineup (which you would complete!).
Our sound is pretty eclectic—it could broadly be described as “rock,” but
within that we’ve got softer and heavier stuff, punkier stuff, ballad-type
stuff, jazzier stuff, as well as more mathy and psychedelic stuff (if
compound meters and 15/8 sound like a bad time to you, we are probably not
the band you’re looking for 😅). Influences include Queen, Bowie,
Radiohead, Spiritualized, and *Hedwig and the Angry Inch*, among others.
You can find out more (and hear some early demos) here:
https://linktr.ee/thefutureisperfect

If you’re interested, please send an inquiry to
futureperfectbooking at gmail.com. We’d love to have you at a practice to jam
and see if we’re a good fit!

Thanks for reading,
🚀 Zach