[NEohioPAL] SST Still Accepting Production Staff Applications!

Hannah Dougall hannahdougall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:04:27 PDT 2022

The Sandstone Summer Theatre Board of Directors are still accepting
applications for our Summer 2023 production staff for our upcoming season
including:

   - 🧽 Adult Theatre: The SpongeBob Musical directed by Hannah Dougall
   - 🍫 Children’s Theatre: Roald Dahl’s Willy Wonka directed by Jennifer
   Ludwig
   - 🦁 Sunshine Theatre: Disney’s The Lion King KIDS directed by Rachael
   Lash

PRODUCTION INFO:
All productions rehearse at Marion L. Steele High School with both
children’s theatre productions rehearsing camp-style during the day,
starting around the second full week of June and adult theatre rehearsing
in the evenings, starting at the end of May. Children’s and Sunshine
Theatre will perform at MLS (July 14-16) while The SpongeBob Musical will
be performed at Avon High School’s gorgeous Performing Arts Center (July
7-9).

TO APPLY: DUE BY DECEMBER 1ST
Please fill out this google form: https://forms.gle/XQh8e5E8PgyT4vhy9 - All
positions listed are paid (stipend) positions! Please email
sandstonesummertheatre at gmail.com with any questions. We will contact you
about setting up interviews if required or request any additional
application/interview materials as well as update any applicants when
positions are filled. We thank you for your interest in working with us ❤️

———
Hannah Dougall
Board Member, Sandstone Summer Theatre
Costume Designer, St. Ignatius High School
Set Designer, Playmakers Youth Theatre
SpongeBob Director, SST