[NEohioPAL] Ensemble continues its 22/23 Season with Rajiv Joseph's "Describe The Night".

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Tue Oct 18 11:22:41 PDT 2022

*Ensemble Theatre* continues its* 22/23 season *with
* Rajiv Joseph's**DESCRIBE THE NIGHT*
:: Directed by Celeste Cosentino *::*

*:: F**eaturing the talents of some amazing local Cleveland actors ::*
*Joe Pine **(Issac)*, *David Vegh***(Nikolai)*, *Laura Perrotta* *
*(Yevgenia), * *Aaron Elerisch **(Vova)*, *Katie Wells **(Urzula), **Kyle
Huff** (Feliks), *&* Laura Rauh *
*(Mariya/Mrs. Petrovna).*(Members of Actors' Equity Association) *

In 1920, the Russian writer Isaac Babel wanders the countryside with the
Red Cavalry. Seventy years later, a mysterious KGB agent spies on a woman
in Dresden and falls in love. In 2010, an aircraft carrying most of the
Polish government crashes in the Russian city of Smolensk. Set in Russia
over the course of ninety years, this thrilling and epic play traces the
stories of eight men and women connected by history, myth, and conspiracy
theories.

*“…DESCRIBE THE NIGHT is much more than an engrossing tall tale, however:
It heroically wrestles with the slippery nature of truth itself, and
unnervingly demonstrates why its alternatives are so
seductive.” -TheatreMania.com*

October 28th - November 13, 2022.
In our new location in South Euclid!
*Notre Dame College** :: Administration Building :: **Performing Arts
Center*
4545 College Rd. :: South Euclid, OH 44121
**Opening Night reception (10/28) with Chocolate Covered Strawberries! *

*Visit: *https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/descibethenight for more
information!
*Run Time* :: Approximately 2hrs & 30min. *(Includes one 10 minute
intermission)*
*Content Advisory:* Contains *strong language *and *themes.*

*Set/Lights/Projection Design: *Ian Hinz
*Costume Design : *Kelsey Tomlinson
*Props/Sound/Production Stage Manager:* Becca Moseley

*$15-$32*. *Fridays & Saturdays* @7:30pm. *Sundays* @2:00pm.
*Pay What You Can Sunday 10/30 & 11/6 (Can be reserved, but Pay at Door).*

*For Tickets* :: 216-321-2930 :: tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
*Online*: www.ensembletheatrecle.org/clybournepark

*Here is a link to Ensemble's current COVID PROTOCOL for our new space
<https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/covid19protocol> **(This may change, so
please check often). *
*Here is a link to DIRECTIONS to our new location
<https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/contact/directions>.* Please do not
hesitate to call or email if you have any questions.

* *Please note we are not in the Regina Auditorium.  *
**All Ensemble staff and performers have been fully vaccinated. *

*We are excited to be back!! Join us for our 43rd season in our new home!! *
*Ensemble Theatre is generously supported by: *
*:: The SBA Shuttered Venue Operators Grant :: The Paul M. Angell Family
Foundation :: Cuyahoga Arts & Culture :: The Ohio Arts Council :: The Harry
K. & Emma R. Fox Foundation & More!*
*:: Ensemble is continually grateful for all of our Individual Donors who
continue to support our award winning programming! :: Join our Ensemble
Family! *

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience! *
--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org :: 216-321-2930

*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*