[NEohioPAL] Need Year End Fundraising Marketing or Event Planning Help?

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Wed Oct 19 09:39:38 PDT 2022

Hello all-I am excited to announce that my previous consulting venture, Margaret Reardon Marketing, has been rebranded as Margaret Reardon Non-Profit Consulting to reflect all the services I offer.I'm sharing this here because I love working with arts organizations!As the year comes to a close, let me help you with your Giving Tuesday and year- end campaigns. Let me also help with:

   - Getting the word out on your organization, event, performance or project.
   - Creating or enhancing your social media presence.
   - Connecting you with your audiences and followers through e- newsletters.
   - Creating virtual and live events.
   - Pointing you to opportunities for partnership and cross promotions.
I also love working with individuals with a performance idea or talent.
Check out my website here and then get in touch for a free conversation.
Margaret

| Margaret Reardon

|   216-272-4277 |

|    margaret at margaretreardonmarketing.com   |