[NEohioPAL] Final weekend of performances of Aponibolinayen in the Sky!

Heather Utsler-Smith admin at talespinnercle.org
Fri Oct 21 09:44:14 PDT 2022

We hope you'll join Talespinner Children's Theatre for our final weekend of
performances of Aponibolinayen in the Sky: A Tale of the Philippines! Written
by Elana Hunter and Les Hunter, and directed by Carrie Williams. Inspired
by a classic Filipino folktale and reimagined for modern audiences, this is
the magical story of a girl who gets carried into the sky by a vine and
falls in love with the Sun. After Aponibolinayen (also known as Apo) leaves
her village, she finds herself not only exploring a new world but also who
she is. Created in collaboration with Dr. Zeny Jandi and the Philippine
American Society of Ohio (PASO).

This family-friendly production (recommended for ages 6+) closes its run
this weekend at Reinberger Auditorium (5209 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH
44102) Friday, October 21st at 7 p.m., Saturday October 22nd and Sunday
October 23rd at 3 p.m. An ASL interpreted performance will be on October
23rd, made possible by the HEARD.

Tickets can be reserved online at talespinnercle.org/tickets and also
in-person at the Box Office before the show. All tickets are Pay What You
Choose.

Founded in 2011, Talespinner Children’s Theatre is a professional
children’s theatre in Northeast Ohio dedicated to developing and producing
highly imaginative, original, and interactive works from local artists
designed to empower, encourage, and educate children.