[NEohioPAL] Adult Jumps, Leaps, & Turns

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 09:27:03 PDT 2022

Ages 16+ looking to brush up or learn jumps, leaps, and turns technique -
check out this class with Hailey Gelzheiser, starting TODAY and running for
5 weeks (no class on 11/22).

Tuesdays 10/25-11/29, 7-8:30pm
Inlet's studio in the Pivot Center
$60 for the 5 week series, or $15 to drop in to any class!
www.wellnessliving.com/login/cdp to register

Previous reviews of this class include:
"best class ever! major break throughs occurring in proper technique to
execute JLTs"
"I've had some dance lessons here and there, but I went into the jumps,
leaps, and turns class a little wary of how well I could keep up. I did
find myself relaxing as the class went on because Hailey was very patient.
She managed beginner questions while still keeping up a good pace with the
rest of the class. She had engaging and interesting ways of teaching basic
techniques. I would absolutely recommend this class. It's a game changer!"

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project
clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com