[NEohioPAL] CAROL LESLIE-BLU JAZZ-AKRON-FRI-28 OCT-8PM!

Carol Leslie Vocalist carol.leslie.jazz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 11:48:35 PDT 2022

Do consider joining me at Blu Jazz in Akron this Friday eve. My trio and I
are doing 2 75 minute sets with a 30 min intermission, 8pm - 11pm - jazz, R
& B, contemporary. Grab a bite to eat at the Blu-tique Hotel on Main!
(Club's kitchen is out of commission right now, but they do serve a chilled
hummus/veggie dish.) Full bar. Free Parking in the garage across the
street. It's a state-of-the-art room for listening to great music. Come
join us! Here's the link:
https://blujazzakron.ticketleap.com/carol-leslie-quartet/details

--
*Carol Leslie*
*TORCH SONGS BY TWILIGHT*

*Carol Leslie sings Oh What A Beautiful Morning
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVC-ev2YkYY>*