[NEohioPAL] Online Only Singing Auditions for Boys and Girls Ages 8-14 for Demo Recording of a New Musical from TND Musicals

Terry Bojanowski tnd at licensingmusicals.com
Fri Oct 28 10:13:37 PDT 2022

Darryl Bojanowski's *The Case of the Counterfeit Napoleon, *A Sherlock
Holmes Musical Mystery inspired by *The Adventure of the Six Napoleons* will
be released for theatrical production as soon as we complete the demo
recording.  We need boys and girls ages 8-14 to sing a short portion of two
of the songs sung by The Baker Street Irregulars, record their audition,
and email it to us.

Originally produced in 1995 at A Premiere Playhouse, a non-Equity
professional musical theatre in Columbus, Ohio, the musical is the only
known work that features all three of Arthur Conan Doyle's famous
characters, Mrs. Hudson, Moriarty, and The Baker Street Irregulars, in the
same show.  All three never appeared together in the same book, yet all are
memorable.

Please share this information with your young singer/actors. Email or call
with questions. Thanks for your help!  Terry
Video Overview of Project  <https://youtu.be/w9RC0i82JYM>
Video Practice Track <https://youtu.be/LvSF9sriK48>
TND Musicals website to Print Audition Music
<https://www.licensingmusicals.com/>
*We will accept audition recordings until Nov. 15, 2022*

Contact Mrs. Terry Bojanowski, Managing Director, TND Musicals, LLC,
440-299-7822, Chardon, Ohio
TND Website:  <http://goog_1062029550>https://www.LicenSingMusicals.com
<https://www.licensingmusicals.com>
TND Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TNDMusicals