[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Area Singers Needed (Paid) for New Musicals Demo Song Recordings

Terry Bojanowski tnd at licensingmusicals.com
Sun Nov 6 19:21:12 PST 2022

The Musical Theatre Collection of Darryl Bojanowski, Artistic Director of A
Premiere Playhouse, a non-Equity professional musical theatre in Columbus,
Ohio, is being released one musical at a time for licensing by
professional, educational and community theatres everywhere.  Darryl wrote
book, music, and lyrics and produced his 39 musicals from 1991-96 at the
Playhouse.

Currently we are hiring one soprano, one alto, one tenor, and one
baritone/bass for recording in our home studio in Chardon.  Pay is
$25/hour.  This is a work for hire to launch new musicals. Fill out
audition information at LicenSingMusicals.com and email .mp3's of 16 bars
each of an uptempo and a ballad from the classic musical repertoire to
TND at LicenSingMusicals.com     Audition Flyer is attached below. Questions?
Call Terry at 440-299-7822

TND MUSICALS is committed to practicing diversity, equity, and inclusion in
casting.

*Mrs. Terry Bojanowski*
Managing Director, TND Musicals, LLC
Website:  <http://goog_1062029550>https://www.LicenSingMusicals.com