[NEohioPAL] 13th Annual Jewelry Heist

Clague Playhouse clagueplay at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 05:00:00 PST 2022

*Clague Playhouse's *
*13th Annual Jewelry Heist *
*November 11 through December 11 and December 16 through **December **18,
2022*

If you or a friend need sparkly earrings for New Years Eve, a chunky
necklace for that new sweater, or a colorful scarf for last year’s coat,
come on over for our annual fundraiser, the Jewelry Heist!  We have more
donations of costume jewelry, scarves, handbags and other accessories this
year than ever before, all sorted and cleaned and ready for your shopping
pleasure.

The Jewelry Heist sale will be open in our lobby during our production of *One
Christmas Eve at Evergreen Mall* from November 11 through December 11 on
Thursdays and Fridays from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m., Saturdays from 1:00 to 9:00
p.m. and Sundays from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. and also during our Youth Theater
Holiday Show, Christmas Shorts, on Friday, December 16 from 6:00 to 8:00
p.m.,Saturday, December 17 from 1:00 to 8:00 p.m. and Sunday, December 18
from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.

Questions, call the Box Office at 440-331-0403 Wednesday through Saturday
from 1-6 p.m.  Clague Playhouse is located at 1371 Clague Road in Westlake.