[NEohioPAL] ISO guitarist or pianist for pop/folk/jazz singer

Ashley Gulla ashleygulla at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 07:14:24 PST 2022

Hello!

ISO a guitar or piano player who wants to gig with me. Ideally, 3-4x a
month and see where it goes.

A little bit about me: Mid 30's female who's been gigging in an acoustic
duo for the last 4.5 years at wineries, restaurants, benefits, weddings,
house parties, etc. We are still together (and I love him! No drama) but we
aren't playing out as much so I'm in need of an additional person/people to
play out with.

I kind of sing anything but would say I have a pop/folk with a touch of
jazz vibe. Somewhere in between Jewel/Patsy Cline and old Frank Sinatra/Nat
King Cole stuff. I can send videos of performances to those who are
interested.

Anyways, I know the holidays are coming up so I thought I'd post this with
the idea of starting at the beginning of 2023. It would give us time to
meet, rehearse, see if it's a good fit, do an open mic or two? Thanks!

Hope to hear from you!

Ashley Gulla