[NEohioPAL] Dottie Oliver

ssuren ssuren at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 13 16:20:08 PST 2022

My friend, Dottie Oliver who was very active in the local theater community for many years passed away on November 8th. Dottie was an actress, a director and a costume designer.She was known for her performances as Reverend Mother in Nunsense, Miss Hannigan in Annnie and Queen Aggravain in Once Upon a Mattress.She directed productions which included Annie, Once Upon a Mattrress, Mame, Dames at Sea and Damn Yankees at several community theaters including Chagrin Valley, Hudson,  Solon, Twinsburg and Happy Ending Lyric Players. She also directed several musical reviews that were performed at various venues throughout the northeast Ohio area.As the resident costume designer at Happy Ending Lyric Players for more than 10 years, her costumes for The King and I, Mame, Wizard of Oz and, particularly Les Miserables, as well as several others were legendary.She touched the lives of many in the local theater community over the years and will be missed.To see her obituary and find information on her memorial service please go to everloved.com and type in her name in the Search Obituaries box.Sally SurenSent from my Galaxy