[NEohioPAL] Free Online Holiday Wellness Event

Diana Tyler diana at dianatyler.com
Tue Nov 15 19:59:39 PST 2022

While Thanksgiving and Christmas are joyous times, they can still find many
of us struggling with grief, depression, and anxiety. (Elections feed into
those emotions, too, right??) The National Benevolent Association* of the
Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) is sponsoring an online
gathering--SoulCare: Warmth & Wellness--for times such as these. As part of
this December 14, 7pm event, I'll be performing a song or two appropriate to
the many moods the holidays can elicit. Grab your favorite mug, something
soothing to sip, and a cozy chair as you prepare for an evening of SoulCare
focused on wellness practices with NBA's Mental Health & Wellness Director
Joselyn Spence and other guests as we share a moment to pause, process, and
care for ourselves this holiday season. You may register for this free
event--as an individual, or register for a group of friends, book club,
knitters, music or theatre group, women's or men's fellowship, congregation,
fraternal organization, service club, whatever--and get together for a watch
party on Zoom, YouTube Live, or Facebook Live. Register by November 21 and
get some free swag (cocoa, stickers, pens, small notebook, etc.).

Register here: https://www.nbacares.org/event/soulcare-warmth-wellness/

*This is the organization that featured a few of my songs for 2022's May
Mental Health Awareness Month. That series of songs/videos can be found
here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSxPp0o2f0I...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSxPp0o2f0I&list=PLhqxExLcE6O2bF3vp0WcpvULX
1yQHCiBF&fbclid=IwAR2oFrNAAqjP_LnAbPCGj7k0tF8CzTq50yLjo06hNWPBNF0RDTBwUhEQ_w
w>

I'll look forward to seeing you on the 14th!

Diana Tyler