[NEohioPAL] The Singing Angels - Holiday Concert November 20th!

Carol Thompson Carol at singingangels.org
Thu Nov 17 09:43:58 PST 2022

Save the Date - Singing Angels Holiday Concert!

The Singing Angels Holiday Concert will be on Sunday, November 20 at 5:00 pm at the Breen Center for the Performing Arts at St. Ignatius High School, located at 2008 W 30th St, Cleveland, OH 44113.

Tickets may be purchased by calling the Singing Angels studios at 216-432-5555 or by email at info at singingangels.org<mailto:info at singingangels.org>. You can also order tickets through our website by clicking on the "Get Your  Tickets" tab. Please include your phone number and email, how many tickets you would like (specify adult or child), and whether you would like to be seated in rows A through L or M through U (row A is closest to the stage). Tickets are assigned seats, not general admission.  Also please include any other important requests including wheelchair accommodations or special seating needs.

Ticket prices are as follows:

Rows A - L:    Adult $32.00
Children 11 and under $17.00
Rows M-U:    Adult $22.00
                        Children 11 and under $12.00
Wheelchair Accessible seating: $20

Ticket orders must be received by Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 5:00pm to be able to pick up your tickets in advance. Any ticket orders received after November 17 may be picked up at Will Call at the Breen Center on the day of the performance.

We hope to see you there to kick off your Holiday season!