[NEohioPAL] NORWALK CATHOLIC HIRING

Vanessa Cook cooktheatredesigns at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 17:23:21 PST 2022

SPH Looking for a Concert Band Support

NorwalkCatholic/ St. Paul High School is looking for a talented
instrumentalist that is willing to support our 5th, 6th and 7th grade band
and music instruction for the remainder of this school year.  This is a
part-time position approximately 3 hours a day, 3 days per week.  The hope
is this individual would help provide our students with a memorable and
educational band and music experience.   This opportunity can be flexible
on the number of days worked.  The hours would be approximately 7:50
AM-11:50 AM  Please reach out to Mike Gocsik (mgocsik at ncsmail.org) if you
would like more information or you are interested in helping out.

--
*Michael J. Gocsik*

*   Principal*
*   St. Paul High School*