[NEohioPAL] Diverse Dance Showcase Dec 3

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 17:00:45 PST 2022

Join us for Cleveland Dance Project's TENTH bi-annual showcases at
Cleveland Heights High School featuring short works by 21 choreographers,
160+ local adult dancers from the beginner to the professional, AND our
501c3 wellness and dance company - CDP Company! You'll see dance styles
including hip hop, Bollywood, contemporary, modern, Broadway, tap, jazz,
and more!
You'll have two chances to see the show on Saturday December 3- Show times
are 3pm & 7pm, at Cleveland Heights High School.

General admission tickets are only $15 when purchased in advance ($8 kids
under 10), or $20 at the door ($10 kids under 10). Online ticket sales
close Nov 30. Box office opens an hour before each show, doors open 30
minutes before each show.
For more information on CDP, check out our website
www.clevelanddanceproject.com.
<http://www.clevelanddanceproject.com/?fbclid=IwAR2_sTuD6iQwNh9E8T2rSTlhB3ayfoAoujVopRRNeNJqeHeSghcZ3zs6JGs>
We
look forward to entertaining you! If you have any questions, feel free to
post them here, shoot us an email clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com.

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project