[NEohioPAL] Holiday Characters in a Window @ Castle Noel

Jim & Annemarie Roeder roeder6 at breezelineohio.net
Tue Nov 29 18:34:16 PST 2022

Auditions for Holiday Character in a Window @ Castle Noel

Story: Seeking engaging holiday personalities to interact with families as they encounter Santa’s mailroom. Santa’s mailroom is an animated storefront window with props, moving pieces, and a larger than life personality. This storefront window is located beneath an enchanted Lord & Taylor cuckoo clock. Characters should be engaging and spontaneous and expect to have fun. A little mischief and a big smile travel far in the mailroom. We seek whimsical, interactive holiday characters for Santa’s mailroom (unscripted) as well as engaging storytellers for Castle Noel Guides (scripted). Multiple characters sought. These are paid positions.

Your own costume is required. We are NOT seeking a Santa figure.

Please send your character profile and photo in costume, if available, to Roeder6 at breezelineohio.net <mailto:Roeder6 at breezelineohio.net>. Individual Auditions will be scheduled Nov 29 – Dec 1, 2022 between 4-6pm.