[NEohioPAL] TMP Choreographer's Workshop - New Dates!

Liz Conway liz at themovementproject.org
Wed Dec 7 06:55:11 PST 2022

THE MOVEMENT PROJECT’SCHOREOGRAPHER’S WORKSHOPNEW DATE!JANUARY 14TH & 15TH
2023GUZZETTA HALL, THE UNIVERSITY OF AKRON
Join TMP January 14th & 15th at The University of Akron for our first ever
Choreographer’s Workshop, a 2-day immersive experience investing in
collaborative creative practices & modalities. Participating choreographers
will work closely with TMP choreographers in expanding and refining their
choreographic voice through led explorations of each artist’s choreographic
process. Day 2 will include a choreographic showing and group discussion with
guest choreographers.
For More information about our class offerings, teacher bios, and overall
schedule, please visit our website:
https://www.themovementproject.org/workshop22

--
*Liz Conway*