[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Murder Mystery Troupe with GET AWAY WITH MURDER, INC.

Justin Edenhofer justinedenhofer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 07:50:42 PST 2022

Location: NE Ohio and beyond!

Looking for AEA and non-AEA actors or comics with confident improv skills
who enjoy playing multiple characters.  Our shows travel for every
performance so also acting as "crew" to set up and re-pack  various props
is required.  If you're a team ensemble player, and would love to be a
member of an SNL-styled sketch comedy troupe, please consider auditioning
for "the fastest growing theatre in America."

Bookings available as early as January 2023!

Payment: We offer competitive pay based on actor experience.

Interested?

Please submit 2 short comedic monologues between 1 - 2 minutes that
showcase your ability to handle a variety of characters.

If you have your own material that you’d like to audition with such as
characters, impressions, or even a stand up routine, all is welcome. We
want to see you!

Please submit your videos via youtube or vimeo link. In addition, please
include a current photo of yourself and the best way to contact you.

Email your submissions no later than December 23rd by 11:59 p.m. to
casting at getawaywithmurderinc.com.

[image: photo]
Justin Edenhofer
Casting Director, Get Away With Murder, Inc.
330.760.0583
casting at getawaywithmurderinc.com
<https://www.facebook.com/mykillerparty>
<https://www.instagram.com/getawaywithmurderinc/>