[NEohioPAL] Looking for Graphic Novel artist

Seppy Sky septemberstanton32 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 22:48:10 PST 2022

Hello,
          My name is September Stanton. I am working on publishing a
full-length Graphic Novel. I am looking for a Graphic Novel Artist to
actually design all the visual story. Think of Watchmen Graphic Novel or
Sandman Graphic Novel now featured on Netflix. This job is for recent
graduates from art school, or self-taught drawers, or students in school
looking for more experience to put on your resume. Well, look no further
this position is a paid internship. We can discuss payment once you are
onboarded for the internship. The story is already written out with some
concept pieces already made. It is a futuristic piece dealing with parallel
Earths that have a chance to transcend time itself. Not looking to give too
much away but please email me your work, email address, and best time to
reach you so we can go from there. Below is my email address you can reach
me at. I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

God Bless!

Best Regards,

September Stanton
Septemberstanton32 at gmail.com