[NEohioPAL] The Snowy Day and Other Stories Reviews are in for the FINAL WEEKEND!

Heather Utsler-Smith admin at talespinnercle.org
Tue Dec 13 17:06:30 PST 2022

Talespinner Children's Theatre presents our final weekend of performances
of The Snowy Day and Other Stories by Ezra Jack Keats.

"This was our first time seeing a show at Talespinner, and our whole family
loved it! It was a great way to introduce our kids to theater at a
kid-friendly theater. The actors were great, and my kids loved the stories.
Thank you!"

Saturday December 17th at 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm
Sunday December 18th at 3:00 pm

All tickets Pay-What-You-Choose

5209 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102

Audiences are LOVING The Snowy Day! One parent raved, "What a delight! This
was my son's first stage show and I wasn’t sure how he was going to do but
you all had him drawn in from the very first word. We all just thoroughly
enjoyed ourselves." A grandparent said "We loved it! A cozy, inviting
space. Creative use of puppetry. My 2 year old grandson re-enacted
whistling for Willie when we got home!"

We hope you'll join us for this magical show! www.talespinnercle.org/tickets