[NEohioPAL] Teen Film & Acting Classes Now Enrolling for January

Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 12:00:00 PST 2022

EIGHT WEEK FILM SCHOOL

YFA's 8 week program is designed to give your child a crash course in how
to create professional movies from start to finish. From screenwriting to
lighting and sound, to camera work to editing, Our award-winning
instructors will guide your child through the creative process and onto a
journey of artistic expression using the cinematic arts. Classes are held
week nights during the school year.

CLASSES BEGIN JANUARY 10. (Limited Spots Available)

https://www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org/8-week-class

METHOD ACTING FOR TEENS

We provide our acting students with the opportunity to discover, nurture
and explore their own uniqueness and merge that into the script to stand
out on the set or on stage. First and foremost our goal is to develop the
young actor's craft. The young actor develops a technique that he or she
can take into any medium, be it stage, screen, TV, or film. The classes at
our studio are centered around The Sanford Meisner Technique.  Through the
Meisner system, the actor becomes fearless and gains a strong confidence
that can be applied to all areas of life. The young actor develops a love
for the work, and with this, the ability to survive and work as an actor.

CLASSES BEGIN FEBRUARY 1 (Limited Spots Available)

Enroll today at
https://www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org/focused-learning

--

*Hortencia Swinderman - Administrator*