[NEohioPAL] Get your Fringe on next summer!

Dale Heinen dale at borderlightcle.org
Tue Dec 27 07:41:24 PST 2022

BorderLight Fringe Festival 2023 Call for Artists<https://www.borderlightcle.org/apply/> (closes Feb. 28)!

The BorderLight Festival returns in 2023 with our first all-Fringe festival and we invite you to apply! This not-for-profit festival will take place over three days in late July or early August (dates tbc soon!). The festival will feature half local artists, half artists from all over the U.S. BorderLight will provide a venue, box office, marketing support, and fun, free events like an Opening Night Party and a Fringe Awards Ceremony. 70% of box office revenue is returned to artists. And, participating artists can see other shows in the festival for free on a standby basis. The BorderLight Fringe Festival draws thousands of attendees to downtown Cleveland and helps makes in-person theatre accessible to more people.

We welcome your proposals to produce plays, puppetry, circus, comedy, immersive experiences, cabaret, burlesque, dance theatre, etc. Please also consider the Fringe if you are a choreographer, installation artist, site-specific visionary, movement practitioner, virtual reality creator, musician, or any creative who wants to explore performance and storytelling! Or, new this year, propose to offer a masterclass or present work in development.

For information and to apply, visit:
https://www.borderlightcle.org/apply/

Please share this opportunity with your creative networks!