[NEohioPAL] Final Day of CPH Book Sale - Wednesday, December 28th!

Craig Joseph craigjose at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 05:35:54 PST 2022

Cleveland Play House is whittling down the holdings in our vast library and
there's still good stuff left! In addition to a lot of scripts, there's
still some fiction, nonfiction, theatre history, theatre criticism, and
some other random stuff.

Paperbacks are $1; hardcovers are $2; play anthologies and coffee table
books are $3; or you can fill a brown paper grocery bag with as much as you
can for $25. We can accept cash, Venmo, or Cash App. We won't be accepting
check or credit card. *All proceeds will be donated to the Cleveland Kids'
Book Bank.*

Sale time tomorrow is 10AM-4PM.

To attend the sale, come to our office at 1901 E. 13th Street in downtown
Cleveland. Buzz at the door to be let into the Middough Building lobby,
then take the elevator to the 5th floor. The sale is happening in the Allen
Rehearsal Hall; just follow the signs.