[NEohioPAL] Winter Class Session Talespinner Children's Theatre

Heather Utsler-Smith admin at talespinnercle.org
Tue Jan 3 13:58:59 PST 2023

A new year brings new opportunities for your child! Wanting to find an
outlet for your creative kid, or hoping to find your child’s next passion?
Theatre classes at Talespinner Children's Theatre are a wonderful way for
your child to grow emotionally and socially as they learn theatre skills
alongside friends new and old! Classes start soon - register today! We have
classes for children from infancy through 6th grade in our current session.
Check out our full list at www.talespinnercle.org/classes