[NEohioPAL] Paid Gig for Magician at Assisted Living

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 5 12:31:12 PST 2023

Stone Gardens Assisted Living at Menorah Park in Beachwood, OH is looking for a magician that has experience with an aging population - people with hearing, sight, and some cognitive deficits. Closeup magic is probably not best for this crowd. Should be fun, funny, upbeat, and loud - not Rock and Roll loud, but vocal-articulation loud so they can hear and understand. Jewish content a plus, but not required.
Tuesday, March 7, 2023 (It's the Jewish holiday of Purim) 2:30PM - 3:30PM
Our budget is limited (we are a nonprofit) but we have a little room to negotiate. We can start at your usual fee (more than we can probably pay) and our usual rate (less than you probably want) and negotiate from there.
Please contact me at nbudin at menorahpark.org
Noah BudinLife Enrichment CoordinatorStone Gardens Assisted Living
NEOPAL Assistant Admin.
http://www.noahbudin.com/
http://noahbudinsongs.blogspot.com/