[NEohioPAL] Heights Arts Exhibition Opening Events

Marketing @HeightsArts marketing at heightsarts.org
Thu Jan 12 11:11:22 PST 2023

 Heights Arts Exhibition Opening Events
January 13th, 5:00 - 7:00 PM
January 15th, 2:30 - 5:00 PM

We look forward to welcoming you back into the gallery this Friday for the
opening of our first group and solo exhibitions of 2023! The group show
Dual Duel, features artists who produce both visual art and music on a
regular basis. The solo exhibition, SPOTLIGHT: Nick Lee, features
incredible portraits by Lee.

This week there will be two opening events on Lee Road. Please join us at
Heights Arts at 5:00 PM on January 13th to celebrate the beginning of Dual
Duel and SPOTLIGHT: Nick Lee. There will be refreshments and entertainment
including live music composed by Dual Duel artist/musician, Sam Silverman.
We have also collaborated with nearby Cleveland Urban Winery for a second
celebration event. Join us at 2180 Lee Rd on Sunday, January 15th at 2:30
PM for more musical performances by our Dual Duel artist/musicians!
LEARN MORE: https://www.heightsarts.org/blog/dual-duel/

--
*
<https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/-1rVr3zNNYn4EWqoozNAPs8lJBl1KeQUswoFjkzn_X-JRloLJuJb8-5q5J19uPLeMqD7mnoYcrtjAUmSTROzdwRO8wZSb5gzyIMjlc2bdQ8gXFYLaz-RHsDmYiLoe4-H939EXA=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.heightsarts.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Heights_Arts_LogoWEB.jpg>****Connecting