[NEohioPAL] Ensemble kicks of 2023 with the Cleveland Premiere of 'THE RIVER'.

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Tue Jan 17 08:30:00 PST 2023

*Ensemble Theatre* continues its* 22/23 season *with the Cleveland Premiere
of* Jez Butterworth's*
*THE RIVER*
Directed by Ian Wolfgang Hinz
Two Time Winner of the* Cleveland Critics Circle Award *for *Best Director
(The Iceman Cometh, Godspell) *

*F**eaturing the talents of some amazing local Cleveland actors ::*
*Laurel Hoffman, Becca Moseley*, *Laura Rauh* and *Daniel Zalevsky*

On a moonless night in August when the sea trout are ready to run, a man
brings his new girlfriend to the remote family cabin where he has come for
the fly-fishing since he was a boy.
But she's not the only woman he has brought here – or indeed the last.
A bewitching story from the author of global smash hit *Jerusalem*, Jez
Butterworth's play *The River* was first performed at the Royal Court
Theatre, London, in October 2012.

*'Bewitchingly strange - watery and wild but deftly crafted' *
*-Evening Standard*

February 17th - March 5t, 2022.
In our new location in South Euclid!
*Notre Dame College** :: Administration Building :: **Performing Arts
Center*
4545 College Rd. :: South Euclid, OH 44121
**Opening Night reception (2/19) with Chocolate Covered Strawberries! *

*Visit: *https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/the-river for more information!
*Run Time* :: Approximately 80mins.
*Content Advisory:* Contains *strong language *and *themes.*

*Set/Lights/Projection Design: *Ian Hinz
*Costume Design: *Jill Kenderes
*Production Stage Manager:* Brittany Bizub

*$15-$32*. *Fridays & Saturdays* @7:30pm. *Sundays* @2:00pm.
*Pay What You Can Sunday 2/19, 2/26 & 3/5 (Can be reserved, Pay at Door).*

*For Tickets* :: 216-321-2930 :: tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
*Online*: https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/the-river

*Here is a link to DIRECTIONS to our new location
<https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/contact/directions>.*
Please do not hesitate to call or email if you have any questions.

* *Please note we are not in the Regina Auditorium.  *
**All Ensemble staff and performers have been fully vaccinated. *

*We are excited to be back!! Join us for our 43rd season in our new home!! *
*Ensemble Theatre is generously supported by: *
*The SBA Shuttered Venue Operators Grant :: The Paul M. Angell Family
Foundation :: Cuyahoga Arts & Culture :: The Ohio Arts Council :: The Harry
K. & Emma R. Fox Foundation & More!*
*Ensemble is continually grateful for all of our Individual Donors who
continue to support our award winning programming! :: Join our Ensemble
Family! *

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience! *