[NEohioPAL] Acting Classes for Teens. Starts Feb. 1

Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 13:06:34 PST 2023

ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR CLOSEUP?

*METHOD ACTING FOR TEENS: FEB 1 - FEB 22 (WEDNESDAYS 6-8PM)*

We provide our acting students with the opportunity to discover, nurture
and explore their own uniqueness and merge that into the script to stand
out on the set or on stage.

First and foremost our goal is to develop the young actor's craft. The
young actor develops a technique that he or she can take into any medium,
be it stage, screen, TV, or film. The classes at our studio are centered
around The Sanford Meisner Technique.

Through the Meisner system, the actor becomes fearless and gains a strong
confidence that can be applied to all areas of life. The young actor
develops a love for the work, and with this, the ability to survive and
work as an actor.

ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTORS

*Eric Swinderman is an Emmy nominated, award-winning writer, director and
producer from Cleveland, Ohio. He has worked for NBC, ABC and with his film
production company Anhedonia Pictures where he has worked with some of the
biggest names in Hollywood.*

*Amy Pawlukiewicz is an experienced actor, singer, and model originally
from Ohio. She is known for Dan the Weatherman, Fresh Off the Boat, Life in
Pieces and LA to Vegas. She is also creative behind the camera, having
written, directed and produced short films and comedy shorts.*

*CLASSES ARE HELD AT OUR LAKEWOOD STUFIO. SPACE IS LIMITED SO DON’T DELAY!*

*Enroll today at: *
*https://www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org/focused-learning
<https://www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org/focused-learning>*

--