[NEohioPAL] TND Musicals Is Hiring an Orchestrator to create Broadway-Style orchestrations for its Catalogue of Musicals

Terry Bojanowski tnd at licensingmusicals.com
Wed Feb 8 18:22:33 PST 2023

These musicals were all produced at a professional musical theatre in
Columbus years ago. We are now packaging them for licensing to theatres
everywhere.
We prefer orchestrators who use Finale since that is what we use for our
score creation.  Other platforms can be used via .xml if needed.  All work
is done online via Dropbox/Gmail.

Instrumentation will vary from show to show, but expect 12-15 pieces, full
orchestration. The next two shows we plan to orchestrate will be 15 pieces,
though your input is welcome:
     REED 1: Flute, Piccolo REED 2: Oboe, Bassoon REED 3: Clarinet in Bb;
Bass Clarinet
    BRASS: Trumpet in B♭; Horn in F; Trombone
    STRINGS: Violin I, Violin II, Viola, Cello, Bass  KEYBOARD 1 & 2;
PERCUSSION 1 & 2

There are more musicals beyond these to orchestrate, so there is potential
for a long-term collaboration. For more information contact Mrs. Terry
Bojanowski at TND at LicenSINGMUSICALS.com
Pay is negotiable.

*Mrs. Terry Bojanowski*
Managing Director, TND Musicals, LLC
Website:  <http://goog_1062029550>https://www.LicenSingMusicals.com