[NEohioPAL] Voice Acting 101 Class

Colors Audio colorsaudio at neohio.twcbc.com
Fri Feb 10 07:25:49 PST 2023

Voice Acting 101 - Spring, 2023

If you think your pretty voice is going to plop a great voice acting career into your lap, surprise!  Robots have already taken your job.

In the brave new world of voiceover, you're going to have to differentiate yourself from the brainless bots (including the human ones) that can only pretend to understand or care about the client's message.

How do I build a successful voice acting career?

Get skills.  Sell skills.

Our Voice Acting 101 class will get you started on developing those marketable skills.

It's 12 hours of instruction from veteran voice actor Dan Popp.  Classes take place in a real studio <https://www.colorsaudio.com/>.  They'll run from 2 to 4PM, Saturdays from March 4 through April 8.  The price is $750.

What will be covered?

A lot of copy analysis, acting skills and other techniques that will help you transform your gift (that pleasing voice) into a tool.  Note: This is a performance class.  The nuts and bolts of home recording, marketing, etc. are good topics to bring to our LinkedIn discussion forum, neoVo <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12058620/>.

To ask questions about Voice Acting 101 or to reserve your spot, please email me: colorsaudio at neohio.twcbc.com.

Recent students have said:

THANK YOU DAN! Working with you was quite an awesome experience for me!! I enjoyed every single minute I spent in our training sessions. I truly aspire to move forward and make you (and myself) proud! - Kathy Boyd

 ---

Your honesty is what makes you such an effective coach. With your help and a solid, well produced demo, I was able to secure an agent. - Mel Lute, Jr.

---

Thank you so much. I learned a lot and I will highly recommend you to anyone in need. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. - Nicki Walters

Dan Popp
Colors Audio