[NEohioPAL] NEW CONCERTS at Heights Arts

Marketing @HeightsArts marketing at heightsarts.org
Tue Feb 14 10:00:00 PST 2023

NEW CONCERTS at Heights Arts
Don't miss the return of our 2 most popular music programs!
On February 23rd @ 7PM, Nathan-Paul and Andru Dennis will kick-off our
first ARTbar of the year (cocktails and jazz, oh my!).

LEARN MORE:
https://www.heightsarts.org/blog/artbar-with-nathan-paul-and-andru-dennis/

Looking for something a little more intimate? Our chamber concert series,
Close Encounters, is back for the 16th season. Season tickets on sale now.
Join members of the Cleveland Orchestra for immersive music in intimate
local interiors!

LEARN MORE:
https://www.heightsarts.org/uncategorized/close-encounters-returns-in-2023/

--
*
<https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/-1rVr3zNNYn4EWqoozNAPs8lJBl1KeQUswoFjkzn_X-JRloLJuJb8-5q5J19uPLeMqD7mnoYcrtjAUmSTROzdwRO8wZSb5gzyIMjlc2bdQ8gXFYLaz-RHsDmYiLoe4-H939EXA=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.heightsarts.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Heights_Arts_LogoWEB.jpg>****Connecting