[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Shakespeare Festival Virtual Auditions

keith kornajcik keithkorn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:53:36 PST 2023

As winter creeps slowly to its inevitable end, The Cleveland Shakespeare
Festival is cooking up plans for summer!

This summer we are proud to bring *As You Like It (June 23 - July 9), *directed
by CSF vet *Kelly Elliot, *and *Measure For Measure (July 21 - August 6)*
directed by recent company-member *Jasmine Renee, *to outdoor public spaces
all over Northeast Ohio.

We are looking for a company of versatile actors to play with us. All roles
are open to all actors, regardless of race or gender-identity. All actors
will receive a stipend and must be prepared to show proof of Covid
vaccination.

We are currently accepting *video auditions*
<https://cleveshakes.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=609d7d7137b1080f5da35c7b1&id=c7f38f9c13&e=691518bbaa>
through
March 6. In person (invitation only) call backs will be held on March 11
and 12. To submit a video audition and for more information on the process,
please visit our auditions page on our website:
*https://www.clevelandshakespeare.org/auditions
<https://cleveshakes.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=609d7d7137b1080f5da35c7b1&id=85fa9ff66f&e=691518bbaa>*

Specific venue locations will be announced shortly.

We look forward to seeing you this summer!