[NEohioPAL] Social Media Marketer Needed

Eddie Fright eddiefright at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 12:46:42 PST 2023

Fright Teck Pictures is looking to hire a Marketing person to handle our social media and internet marketing campaigns. We are releasing a feature film this summer based on an Ohio urban legend, The Legend of the Melon heads is mainly a Northcoast thing stemming from Ohio to Connecticut, we ultimately want to reach all of the United States and the entire globe through social media marketing, also reaching out to horror websites, and radio and tv. The film will be distributed by ITN Studios the same company that released Whinnie the Pooh (Blood and Honey). This is a great opportunity for the right motivated person, please email us with your resume and any questions.ThanksEddie Fright