[NEohioPAL] Casting PAID role in new LGBTQ play

Nicolas Shannon Savard nicolasshannonsavard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 17:44:06 PST 2023

Casting women's ensemble role in new LGBTQ play

Hello! My name is Nicolas Shannon Savard (they/them)—I’m directing the
premiere of Seahorse, a new play by nonbinary playwright JC Pankratz
(they/them) at Maelstrom Collaborative Arts in Cleveland. Casting for the
following role:
ENSEMBLE/LIVE AUDIO DESCRIBER 2
age 20s-30s, queer cis woman or femme or transmasc or nonbinary (afab); one
of two actors providing live audio description of the onstage action;
sometimes they also voice REUBEN’s inner monologue; they speak directly to
REUBEN as well as the audience.
$400 stipend, non union.
Performances April 7 and 8; rehearsals begin Mon. Feb. 27.
More info about the production here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SvyO_DFm6bhzh4oWKp7nleEd38iFZPHUH4EDRa9nuws/edit?usp=sharing
Schedule a virtual audition here:
https://calendly.com/nicolasshannonsavard/chat-about-seahorse