[NEohioPAL] IMPOSTERS THEATER, CLEVELAND’S HOME FOR ALTERNATIVE COMEDY, HAS A NEW HOME IN OHIO CITY AT 4828 LORAIN AVE

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 05:00:00 PST 2023

IMPOSTERS THEATER, CLEVELAND’S HOME FOR ALTERNATIVE COMEDY, HAS A NEW HOME
IN OHIO CITY AT 4828 LORAIN AVE

The Grand Opening of Imposters Theater will take place the weekend of March
3rd, 2023
Imposters Theater, Cleveland’s home for improv, sketch and
alternative comedy, is moving to Cleveland’s Ohio City neighborhood. The
new home of
Imposters theater will be at 4828 Lorain Ave., in Cleveland. The Grand
Opening weekend will
begin on Friday, March 3rd at 7PM with two big comedy shows featuring some
of our favorite
sketch, improv, and stand-up comedy at Imposters Theater. Saturday’s lineup
will feature the
debut of our Main Stage Sketch Show at 7PM and a Stand-up Comedy Showcase
at 9:30PM. “I
am so excited to have everyone come and see not only our new theater space,
but also the
amazing talent we have here in Cleveland,” stated Imposters Theater Founder
and Creative
Director, Michael Busch. “This new space is going to help us continue to
foster the talents of
our comedic community and allow us to have the room to get bigger and
better.”
Imposters Theater’s new home features a 40 seat theater space, with a full
stage and
audio/visual capabilities. There is a full bar in the lobby as well as a
talent green room and
classrooms where Imposters can bring its charm and comedic style to
interested students that
want to give any aspect of performing a try. Imposters Theater holds
classes in improv comedy,
stand-up, sketch, writing, scene-work and everything else that makes this
home for alternative
comedy and art a perfect place for Cleveland creatives.
ABOUT IMPOSTERS THEATER
Imposters Theater is Cleveland’s home for improv, sketch and alternative
comedy. Their goal is
to foster a creative and inclusive space to support, showcase, educate and
grow Cleveland’s
vibrant independent comedy scene. Imposters strives to amplify Northeast
Ohio’s unique

comedic voices through a variety of shows, workshops, and classes from
experienced
performers & instructors with years of professional experience in the
entertainment industry.
For more information about the theater, visit:
https://www.imposterstheater.com/.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ImpostersComedy
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/imposterscomedy/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/imposterscomedy