[NEohioPAL] You are invited to consider performing at the Cleveland Cultural Gardens Federation's World on Stage during Summer 2023

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Tue Feb 21 12:22:04 PST 2023

The Cleveland Cultural Gardens Federation is planning to host several performances/activities this Summer at the Centennial Plaza starting in June. There will be several representations of performances that we plan to bring to the general public. If you are interested in performing at the Centennial Plaza, please consider filling out this form. https://forms.gle/MF4BksCD1snf8UXG7

We will have a day dedicated in AAPI ethnic groups, and one day for Africa ethnic group, as well as Caribbean/Hispanic, etc.

Johnny Wu
Producer