[NEohioPAL] Submissions OPEN : Cleveland Indie Film Incubator Project

Liz Conway liz at visionmediaandmarketing.com
Tue Feb 28 09:20:34 PST 2023

Cleveland Camera Rental announces the re-launch of the Cleveland Indie Film
Incubator Project in 2023!

The return of this wonderful opportunity will help transform your
screenplay into a fully realized film! In past years, we assisted indie
filmmakers in getting their projects off the ground, and we hope to
continue to build off that success. This year, we will select 6
writer/directors with innovative script ideas to participate in workshops,
receive production assistance, and utilize our professional in-house
equipment.

In order to be considered, submit your contact information, a completed
script, and a video pitch of your film idea. Workshops will cover subjects
such as writing, pre-production, production design, and directing.
Finalists will be chosen by an independent panel this spring. Workshops
will be held Spring 2023, production on short films will take place Summer
2023, and all completed projects will then be premiered to our local
Cleveland audience this fall!

*Submissions Deadline: March 31st, 2023*
Workshop dates, shoot dates, and FAQ's can be found at
https://www.clevelandcamerarental.com/incubator

Apply Here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeuenZTYLRlZSocoHVTZgYgAzkG2HjOnTYFtTfevqWOoa7_oQ/viewform>