[NEohioPAL] Exciting Happenings at Independence Community Theater!

Carolyn Todd carolynrtodd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 10:38:19 PST 2023

Independence Community Theater is proud to present Southern Fried Nuptials
by Osbourne & Eppler. Directed by Richard Todd.
Show dates are March 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th at 8:00pm & March
12th at 2:00pm.
To purchase tickets please call our Box Office at 216-447-0443

Independence Community Theater also welcomes you to audition for Barbecuing
Hamlet by Pat Cook, directed by Kevin Cline.
Auditions will be held on Monday, March 13th and Tuesday, March 14th both
from 7:00 - 9:00pm. The auditions will consist of cold reads from the
script.
Auditions will be held at 6652 Brecksville Road
Independence, OH 44131 on the second floor.
For more information, visit our website at
https://www.independencecommunitytheater.org
<https://www.independencecommunitytheater.org/?fbclid=IwAR15Jyd7Dfqr4KI6vo3sG7Ftgiq343oFSJ-ro97eJQ8RUbEIpJL-qip-a_s>