[NEohioPAL] Imposters Theater's Grand Opening Events - Shows, Classes, & Workshops

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 13:25:58 PST 2023

Imposters Theater's
Grand Opening Events - Shows, Classes, & Workshops
*Mainstage Sketch Show Opening Night*
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=1940e41ff9&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Saturday 3/4 at 7
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=55bf2ce82f&e=8aeda9a7f9>
 PM
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=98f2e52430&e=8aeda9a7f9>

We are excited to present the very first main stage sketch show from
Imposters Theater!

Featuring Cam Godfrey, Mackenzie Maguire, Maria Serra, JT Godfrey, James
Catullo, CJ Cobb, Dionne Atchison, Gabe Gerry

*Grand Opening Standup Showcase*
Saturday 3/4 at 9:30 PM
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=456a7ad6d3&e=8aeda9a7f9>

Imposters Stand Up Showcase features some of our favorite established and
up-and-coming comics in Cleveland and beyond.

Hosted by Hannah Belmont
Featuring Tania Timmons, Brett Thomas, Tim Wolfe, Cam Godfrey, Hannah
Romes, Rachel Javorsky, & Deena Nyer Mendlowitz

Headliner Joe Briggs

*Improv to Sketch Workshop with Dana Quercioli*
Saturday 3/4 12 PM - 3 PM
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=cca0eb9b37&e=8aeda9a7f9>
*Imposters Improv Level 1 or the equivalent experience required*

This workshop will focus on how to generate material from your
improvisation The Second City way — from suggestion to scene, through
premise or character, this workshop will show you how to take your work to
the next level.

*Try Improv! A Beginners Improv Workshop with Kim Pride*
Tuesday 3/21 7 PM - 9 PM
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=7673ea3e1e&e=8aeda9a7f9>

This is a welcoming, fun workshop for absolute beginners run by one of our
veteran performer/instructors.

*Improv Level 1with Ryan Santa*
Tuesdays 7 PM - 9 PM beginning 3/28
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=12287c3487&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Just added! Our Sunday session beginning in March is SOLD OUT, snag a spot
in section 2 before they go!